CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

WELCOME TO CHITTY MALAY

Do you know about Chitty Malay? If yes, how much do you know about it? Come and spend some time to browse through the links that we've provided. Our blog provides lengthy information about the beautiful culture and language of Chitty Malay.

For any inquiries and information don't hesitate to contact us.
Suggestions are also welcome...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rahimah Abd Rashid


Matric no:
0527550

Date of birth:
09th of July 1986

Hometown:
Kuala Lumpur

Hobbies and Interests:
Hanging out with my super troopers ;)

Favorite Books:
Hamlet & Macbeth by William Shakespeare

Favorite Movies:
Pursuit of Happiness, Their Eyes Were Watching God and Goodfellas

Favorite Musics:
R&B and Raggaeton weeeeeee ;)

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

About me:
I am a simple girl who lives in a complicated world. I have Malay, Indian, Pakistan and Afghan Blood. I love to argue a lot ;)

0 comments: